I'm not sure really how to keep it a secret what we are doing here but trying hard as we don't want "everyone" showing up here. But there are things that people need to know about so that they can guarantee their safety.
I had a "prophetic" dream and as most know I don't dream unless it is something important. All I know for sure is that we are going into a La Nina winter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Niña) and we really need to prepare for it. Nov and Dec of this year will be rainy but mild however in Jan/Feb of next year we will see a major storm that brings heavy snow to us here on the coast. It will last at best a week but more likely 2-3 weeks with alot of access, supplies, and travel cut-off. Not saying this is what will happen but it's a good bet that you should be prepared in any case.
If you would like any help please let me know.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment